This is to introduce the world of Crafters/Craftprenuers to you at your fingertips
You’ll be taken through the world of creative doers, change makers and legendary entrepreneurs
They’ve been long under-rated, un-celebrated and/under-celebrated
- We will explore their world wherever they are in Nigeria/Africa and across the globe
- We will celebrate them by sharing their profile and crafting skills as this motivate them to do more, inspire many more to confidently explore/express their own inherent skills while also boosting the patronage of craft services and products
Please expect some short notes on anything about crafts and crafters. Also there’ll be really long notes too (sometimes in series), written by experts in related fields that promote handicrafts and creativity in general.
To summarise what to expect here :
- The Crafters’ profile
- Snippets of diverse Crafts skills
- Special Features on Handcrafted Products
- News, reports and Press Releases on any Craft event, training/workshop and activities across the globe.
- Professional tips by experts in various fields to help guide crafters in their craftpreneurial journey
- We’ll all be learning. So please feel free to share your experience with us
- CRAFTERS ARE OUR CREATIVE CELEBRITIES! -TCC
Let’s get started as we hope to contribute to a most sustainable industry in West Africa- The Crafts Industry, especially in Nigeria/Africa